Tags: no tags
Tags: no tags
Tags: no tags
Tags: no tags
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Royal Jordanian’s first 787 delivered August 30, 2014Royal Jordanian has become the second Middle East airline to take delivery of the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, after Qatar Airways. JY-BAA was delivered directly from Boeing’s facility at Everett Paine Field to Amman International Airport in Jordan on 27th August. “The Middle East is one of the world’s highest growth areas for commercial aviation and we are […]
- Brussels Spotting Guide added August 29, 2014A new guide to spotting at Brussels Airport has been added, which is up-to-date from a recent trip (and will be kept up-to-date if anything changes). You can view the spotting guide at the top of the page under ‘Spotting Guides’, or by clicking this link: www.airportspotting.com/spotting-guides-2/brussels-airport-spotting-guide/ Brussels is the largest and b
- Bristol Airport Aviation Fair planned for September August 25, 2014The Bristol Airport Spotting site has been in touch to let us know about an Aviation Fair that will be taking place at Bristol Airport on Sunday 21st September 2014. When is the event taking place? The event is being held on Sunday 21st September 2014 between 10.30am and 4.30pm. Where is the event taking […]
- Best of the Web – Airport Spotting Videos – Singapore Changi Time Lapse August 22, 2014Here’s a fantastic, atmospheric time lapse video of aircraft traffic at Singapore Changi Airport. It is mainly night time scenes, which really adds to the magic of the video as you see aircraft lights flickering past in time to the music and dancing around in the skies.
- Cathay Pacific plans last passenger Boeing 747 flight on 31 August August 20, 2014Cathay Pacific has signalled the end for its Boeing 747-400 passenger fleet by announcing the final flight of the type. On 31st August, the airline will operate the final 747-400 passenger flight from San Francisco to Hong Kong, ending 18 years of service with the type since its first -200B example began flying in July […]
- Avianca’s first Central America ATR 72 delivered August 18, 2014Avianca has taken delivery of the first Central America-based ATR 72-600 aircraft. The aircraft is TG-TRC, and will be operated by Inter Regional from Guatemala City on behalf of Avianca, on regional and domestic operations. It wears full Avianca colours. Avianca has another 14 ATR 72-600s on order.
- Finnair A350 routes announced August 16, 2014Finnair has announced an initial batch of routes that it will fly with its Airbus A350 aircraft. The airline has opted for the A350-900 model, and will take delivery of the first of 11 aircraft on order in the middle of 2015. It has eight options for additional aircraft. The first routes to be operated […]
- 7 Embraer E-Jets in Europe August 13, 2014Embraer’s E-jet series is a really versatile aircraft, as evident by the number of airlines operating it – from mainline national carriers to regional and charter companies. Here are seven Embraer aircraft seen in Europe recently.
- Singapore A380s coming to Auckland August 11, 2014Auckland will soon receive another Airbus A380 operator in the form of Singapore Airlines. The airline will begin flying the superjumbo from Singapore to Auckland on its SQ285/286 service from 27th October 2014. Its other Auckland service will continue to be operated by Boeing 777 equipment for the time being. Auckland is also an A380 […]
- Frankfurt Terminal 2 terrace temporary closure August 6, 2014Frankfurt Airport’s main viewing terrace, in Terminal 2, is to close temporarily whilst construction works take place in the building. The outdoor terrace overlooks the eastern end of the airport, and is the main viewing area following the closure of the classic Terminal 1 terraces a while ago. The works will take place from September, […]
- Royal Jordanian’s first 787 delivered August 30, 2014